Web Page Maker is an easy-to-use web page editor that allows you to create and upload web pages in minutes without knowing HTML.
Simply drag and drop objects onto the page and position them freely in the layout. It comes with some pre-designed templates that help you to get started.
It also includes ready-to-use navigation bars that can be inserted into the page. Additional features include built-in color picker, Java script library, image library and built-in FTP client.
- No html coding is required and you do not need any web experience
- Drag and drop the objects. True WYSIWYG layout & design
- Create websites with multiple pages and easily manage your site at once
- The ability to import and edit an existing html page in a WYSIWYG manner
- You can use CSS style sheet to control how the text appears on your site
- See Some Example:
- Pre-designed website templates are included
- Publish your web site with just one-click
Whats New Version 3.21:
- Improve the compatibility with Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
- Added: The ability to publish just changed files.
- Added: The ability to create a xml sitemap.
- Added: The ability to insert extra html code at some special postion.
- Added: The option to save image files as relative path.
- Added: The option to export high quality shape image.
- Added: The option to apply to all pages for page properties.
- Fixed: Sometimes the changes will not save.
- Fixed: Sometimes publisher missing a few files.
- Fixed: Image scanline error.
- Remember the main window's postion and size
- And minor bugs fixed...
- Install the software.
- Run "Keygen.exe" in Keygen folder.
- Copy the code and paste it in the registration box.