VueScan is an easy-to-use replacement for the software that came with your scanner and supports most flatbed scanners, printer/scanners and film scanners. Over 10 million people have downloaded VueScan since it was first released in 1998. Whether you are looking for more advanced features that your scanner vendor doesn't provide, or your scanner vendor no longer supports your scanner, VueScan 9 helps you get the most out of your scanner.
VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function. VueScan increases your productivity and saves you money. VueScan has advanced scanning options, powerful features, and greatly improves your scans with superior color accuracy and better color balance. VueScan supports more than 1200 scanners and 300 digital camera raw files and takes about 5 minutes to download and install.
- Added support for networked Canon scanners
- Finds Canon scanners on network automatically
- Improved support for Canon multi-function scanners
- No Canon drivers need to be loaded for USB or Network
- Works on all versions of Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- Install the software.
- Register it with the information given in "Serial.txt" text folder.